RIFOS is a set of protocols that help user applications consume decentralized services. Protocols are implemented by service providers, which can serve user applications and also other service providers. There is no inherent RIFOS protocol hierarchy, but a protocol hierarchy materializes for each specific distributed application. In other words, some protocols can be â€œsupport protocolsâ€ of other service providers in some applications or provide the main functionality in some other distributed applications. The more protocols RIFOS integrates, the greater the benefit for the developer.
Join our Telegram Group
Follow us on on Twitter
Tweet this Airdrop:
- Visit RIF's Airdrop Page
- Click on "Sign up", submit your details and verify your email address.
- Talk to the provided Telegram bot.
- Join RSK´s Telegram group.
- Open the mentioned link from Telegram bot to login. (+0,25, mandatory)
- Follow RSK on Twitter. (+0,25, optional)
- Join RSK´s Telegram channel. - send "/channel" to the Telegram bot and submit your details (+0,25, optional)
- Follow RSK on Medium. - send "/medium" to the Telegram bot and submit your details (+0,25, optional)
- Follow / Like RSK´s Facebook page. - send "/facebook" to the Telegram bot and submit your details (+0,25, optional)
- Follow RSK on Reddit. - send "/reddit" to the Telegram bot and submit your details (+0,25, optional)
- Also get extra 2 RIF token for completing all tasks.